Vanguard is a leading mutual fund company.
Vanguard is best known for its index mutual funds. Vanguard 500 Index Fund (ticker VFINX) can be regarded as the best known S&P 500 index fund. However, the company has expanded to offer numerous other funds including sector funds, bond funds, and exchange traded funds.
Vanguard continues to emphasize low costs to the investor. It is famous for the lowest expense ratios.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Mutual Funds" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Women Can Get Ahead of the Retirement Savings Gap
- These 5 Companies Own 41% of Morgan Stanley Stock
- 3 Reasons to Think Twice About Taking Social Security Benefits at 62
- 5 Assets That Can Poison Your 401k Fund
- How to Make Money From Home: 7 Ways That Aren't Scams
- These 5 Companies Own 22% of U.S. Bancorp Stock