The yuan is the base unit of currency in both China and Taiwan.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Potential Keeps Soaring in the World's Largest Automotive Market
- Can China Mobile Boost iPhone Sales?
- "New Energy" Vehicle Mandate Boosts China EV Prospects
- News Flash: China's Third Aircraft Carrier Could Be Nuclear
- Tesla Motors Is Being Sued in China? It Didn't Matter Before and Probably Won't This Time Either
- Petroleum Product Exports Help Push U.S. Trade Deficit Down