The yuan is the base unit of currency in both China and Taiwan.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The End of an Era: Is the US Petrodollar Under Threat?
- Should Apple, Inc. Worry About Subsidy Cuts in China?
- 3 Retail Stocks That Could Benefit From China's Growing Middle Class
- Can Microsoft Corporation Really Sell 5 Million Xbox One Consoles in China?
- Microsoft Corp.'s Xbox One Is Entering a New $10 Billion Market
- Baidu's Investment in Mobile Is Paying Off