Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Your Cable Bill: Can You Handle the Truth?
- An Investor's Guide to the Reynolds American and Lorillard Merger
- Is Social Security Welfare? Why 1 Governor Said Yes
- Pfizer's Stock Falls Ill as the Dow Tumbles
- Alcoa's Rally: The Portfolio Transformation Takes Off
- Valero Energy Continues to Lose Ground, but Will It Last?