Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Consolidate Debt (The Right Way)
- 5 Reasons Your Health Insurance Premium Will Likely Rise in 2016
- "Robin Hood Tax" Aims for Free College Education at Wall Street's Expense
- What Might Happen if Obamacare's "King vs. Burwell" Challenge Is Upheld?
- 3 Things You Should Put Off Until Your Retirement Is on Track
- The Smart Way to Double Your Money in Retirement