Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Texas Instruments Incorporated Earnings: This Is Not the Earnings Surprise You Were Looking For
- Working Longer Than Expected Is New Normal for Americans
- Retirement Planning: 3 Things People in Their 20s Need to Know
- 3 Surprising Facts About Social Security That Every American Needs to Know
- 3 Cheap Growth Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- 1 Major Problem That You Might Encounter on Tax Day 2015