Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Retire on Less Than $1 Million
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Hikes Its Dividend: Why This Is Important
- This $14 Trillion Problem Could Hurt Millions of Americans (Hint: It?s Not the National Debt)
- 3 Things You Should Know Before You Sign Up For a 401(k)
- Nearly 3 Out of 5 American Workers Have This Much Saved for Retirement
- How to Analyze a Bank in 15 Minutes or Less