Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Vanguard Natural Resources: What the Latest Acquisitions Mean for the Distribution
- 401k Limits in 2014: How Much Should You Contribute?
- Prospect Capital Corp.: A High-Yield Dividend Stock on Sale
- Is Verizon or AT&T a Better Dividend Stock to Buy?
- 3 Big Dividend Yields at Bargain Prices
- Will Chesapeake Energy Corporation Stock Bounce Back in 2014?