Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Surprising Dark Side of Forgiven Debt
- 3 Best Dividend Stocks for Growth Investors
- These 3 Low-Priced Stocks Could Help You Beat an Overvalued Market
- Lululemon Athletica Bounces Back But Paints a Gloomy Picture for 2015
- The Best Places to Retire May Not Be What You Expect
- 5 Ways Getting Married Can Affect Your Taxes