Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- General Motors' Shares Rise Despite Recalls Devouring Q1 Profits
- 2 Companies That Are In Every Household
- Weyerhaeuser Company Earnings: Will Housing Hurt Growth?
- Is Airbnb Really Worth More Than Hyatt Worldwide and Hospitality Properties Trust?
- The Easy Way to Collect a Monthly Paycheck from America?s Energy Boom