Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why You Can Expect Altria Earnings to Keep Rising
- Retirement Planning: Read This Before Opening an IRA
- RPM International Cleans Up With Strong Earnings Growth
- 6 Social Security Withdrawal Strategies Everyone Should Know
- 3 Ways Baby Boomers Can Dramatically Improve Their Retirement Outlook
- This Is Shake Shack, Inc.'s Biggest Dilemma