Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Biggest Problem With Social Security Isn't Shrinking Reserves -- It's This
- Is Your Financial Advisor Wrecking Your Retirement?
- What's the Best Age for You to Take Social Security?
- The Top 3 Telecom Stocks to Buy for 2015
- Is Now the Time to Buy Kinder Morgan and These 3 High-Yield Oil Investments?
- Low Oil Prices Killing Off Fuel Subsidies