Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- PRA Group Earnings Fall Short Despite Solid Sales Gains
- Chuy's Gets a Bit Spicier, But Will It Deliver in 2015?
- While the U.S. Government Squabbles, Canada Gets Serious
- Why Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. Stock Dropped Today
- Stratasys, Ltd. Q4 and 2014 Earnings: Market Relieved, No Major Surprises
- Amyris Inc, Despite Falling Oil Prices, Is Positioned to Benefit from Brazil's Growth and Environmen