Tilson is an up and coming Value Investor who is known not only his great returns but also for his unusually public engagement with the investing community. Besides running his fund he also publishes the Value Investor Insight newsletter and has even authored articles here at the Motley Fool!
You can see Tilson's articles here Tilson Archive 2003
Tilson's fund T2 Partners currently has over 100 million assets under management. T2 has averaged a 7% annual return since its' founding in 1999.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will K12 Inc. Get Sent to the Principal?s Office? 3 Things to Watch as the Company Reports This Week
- Pick Winning Stocks With This 1 Simple Tool
- Why SodaStream International, Ltd. Is Sinking in America
- Is 3D Systems Corporation a Short Sell?
- Have Keurig Green Mountain Shorts Been Proved Wrong?
- A Deep Dive Into 3D Systems, Part 13: Should Investors Buy Into the Hype?
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|This page still needs some extra work. The Touchstone community is working hard behind the scenes to make this page better for all of Fooldom. View all works in progress.|