Tilson is an up and coming Value Investor who is known not only his great returns but also for his unusually public engagement with the investing community. Besides running his fund he also publishes the Value Investor Insight newsletter and has even authored articles here at the Motley Fool!
You can see Tilson's articles here Tilson Archive 2003
Tilson's fund T2 Partners currently has over 100 million assets under management. T2 has averaged a 7% annual return since its' founding in 1999.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are Netflix Subscribers Underappreciated?
- The Coming Rise of Sears Hometown and Outlets
- Can Netflix Stock Hit $304.79 Again?
- Why Deckers Is Still a Buy
- Today's 3 Best Stocks
- 5 Years of Herbalife Drama in Review
|This page still needs some extra work. The Touchstone community is working hard behind the scenes to make this page better for all of Fooldom. View all works in progress.|