Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Wells Fargo Will Always Beat Bank of America Over the Long Term
- Warren Buffett's Simple Formula for Picking Great Stocks
- Good News! Bank of America Lost $6 Billion in Income
- New Data Reveals the Destruction That Would Be Wrought By Bank of America's Failure
- The Bank of Wal-Mart Is Open for Business
- Capstone Turbine Corporation Stock Plunges 53% in Six Months: Is It Game Over?