Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dear Brian Moynihan: You?ve Done a Good Job so Far, But Now Comes the Hard Part
- 7 Insightful Lessons From One of America?s Best Bankers
- Warren Buffett's Investment Secret: Stick to What You Know
- How 1 Company May Change Banking As We Know It
- 3 Simple Finance Tips for Students
- Where Have All The Bank Branches Gone?