Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7 Things US Bancorp's Richard Davis Wants You to Know
- Why Verizon Communications Inc. Is One of the Biggest Warren Buffett Stocks
- Why M&T Bank Is One of the Biggest Warren Buffett Stocks
- 3 Stocks to Weather a Market Crash
- Apple Pay: Winners and Losers From Apple Inc.?s Game-Changing Payment Service
- 3 Bank Stocks to Buy in November