Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Nation's 5 Best Banks
- What the Rich Think Parents Should Teach Their Children About Money
- Here?s Where Wells Fargo & Co Is Looking for Its Next Big Buy
- The E-Cig Market Is Still Smokin'
- Wells Fargo and TD Bank Can Save Your Portfolio in the Coming Correction
- What ?Fargo?s? Debut Ratings Mean for FX?s Future