Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- It's High Time to Buy Michael Kors
- Sales of New U.S. Homes Plunge 14.5% in March
- Why E TRADE Financial Corporation Shares Will Fly Above $25
- 10 Reasons Berkshire Hathaway Is the Best Stock You Can Buy
- 1 More Reason To Buy Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase, and Bank of America
- 1 Reason Bank of America Corp May Always Underperform Wells Fargo