Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Best Bank Stocks to Buy During a Correction
- The Most Promising Big Bank Dividend Stock Right Now Will Surprise You
- Here's Why Wells Fargo Is Much More Complicated Than Most People Give It Credit For
- U.S. Mega Banks Look Downright Tiny Compared to the Chinese Competition
- 3 Top Cities for Landlords
- One Wall Street Pro Warms Up to Disney