Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Don't Believe This Common Warren Buffett Myth
- The Radical Plan to Force the Biggest Banks to Pay the Government $86 Billion
- Why the Next Mortgage Crisis Could Come Sooner Than You Think
- How Lazy Investors Can Get Rich Buying Boring Banks
- 25 Must-Read Quotes from Warren Buffett's Letter to Shareholders
- Banks Got Their Yearly Report Card This Week