Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Best Stocks for Investing in Wall Street Banks
- The Best Stocks for Investing in Banks
- Why Credit Unions Are Running Circles Around Banks
- The Best Business Model for Banks
- Warren Buffett Just Bought More Of These Two Bank Stocks. Should You Do The Same?
- 3 Stocks You'll Want To Own If Inflation Begins To Rise