Wages are the amounts paid to employees, usually based on time worked multiplied by a specified pay rate.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Is Gross Pay, and How Is It Different From Your Salary or Net Pay?
- What Is Industrialization?
- How Annual Net Income Is Calculated, and What It Means for Investors
- TJX Has 1 Key Advantage That Macy's and Kohl's Do Not
- 5 Things Coca-Cola Management Wants You to Know
- The Most Hated Company in the Retail Industry