Wages are the amounts paid to employees, usually based on time worked multiplied by a specified pay rate.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Does the Future Hold for Social Security?
- How Social Security's Most Important Feature Got So Confusing
- 3 Surprising Beneficiaries of a Minimum Wage Boost
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Gets Tough on Costs -- Why It Matters for Investors
- Alcoa Earnings: What Investors Want to See From the Aluminum Giant
- What Is Taxable Income? You May Be Surprised by What Qualifies and What Doesn?t