Wages are the amounts paid to employees, usually based on time worked multiplied by a specified pay rate.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Key Takeaways From the 2014 Social Security Trustees Report
- Why Whole Foods Market Inc. Investors Shouldn't Lose Sleep Over These 2 Essential Metrics? Yet
- Social Security: Can My Benefits Be Seized by Collectors?
- Is GoPro, Inc. Stock Too Expensive Right Now?
- Is America?s Richest Family?s Wealth at Risk?
- Can President Obama?s New Jobs Plan Save the Long-Term Unemployed?