Wages are the amounts paid to employees, usually based on time worked multiplied by a specified pay rate.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Form 1040A: Should You Use It to File Your Return?
- Fed Up Workers Plan a Strike at Fiat Chrysler
- Down 25% This Year, Is Wal-Mart Stores Inc. a Buy?
- How Do YOU Want to Spend Your Money in Retirement?
- Healthcare Reform: 3 Fixes That Could Make Obamacare Considerably More Effective
- 4 Things You'll Wish You'd Thought About Before Retiring