Wages are the amounts paid to employees, usually based on time worked multiplied by a specified pay rate.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Markets Still Fear the Federal Reserve
- 5 Reasons Why Brazilians Are Not Investing in Stocks
- Meritage Homes Earnings: A Few Key Things to Know
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Is The Container Store Paying Its Employees Too Much?
- Retirement Planning: 3 Things People in Their 20s Need to Know