Pandit is relatively new to the job having taken his spot only at the end of 2007. In early 2007 Citigroup acquired his old hedge fund in order to attract him to the firm.
Related Fool Articles
Relevant External Links
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Citigroup Seeks the Wealth of the World
- Would Jamie Dimon Really Leave JPMorgan Over This Proxy Feud?
- Bank of America: Is the Hate Starting to Abate?
- Why Citigroup Is Up and Down Today
- Citi's Corbat Gets a Big, Fat Vote of Confidence
- Time to Buy This Big Bank?
|This page still needs some extra work. The Touchstone community is working hard behind the scenes to make this page better for all of Fooldom. View all works in progress.|