Pandit is relatively new to the job having taken his spot only at the end of 2007. In early 2007 Citigroup acquired his old hedge fund in order to attract him to the firm.
Related Fool Articles
Relevant External Links
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What do CCAR results mean for the biggest US banks?
- The Not-So-Secret Reason Wells Fargo and JPMorgan Chase Obliterated Bank of America and Citigroup
- The 3 Best CEOs in Banking
- Why Shareholders Are Fed Up With Chipotle Co-CEOs' Pay
- Just How Much Did the Big Bank CEOs Make in 2013?
- Citigroup's Biggest Success Since 2009
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|This page still needs some extra work. The Touchstone community is working hard behind the scenes to make this page better for all of Fooldom. View all works in progress.|