A variable annuity is a life insurance contract whose price changes with underlying securities.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Market Swoon Could Make These Annuities More Popular Than Ever
- How Much to Save for Retirement? It Depends -- on These Factors
- Are You Guilty of Committing Suze Orman's 5 "Forever Nevers"?
- The Hybrid Annuity: 5 Things Every Buyer Should Know
- 5 Things Hartford Financial's Management Wants You to Know
- 4 Smart Moves to Make Before You Retire