Vanguard is a leading mutual fund company.
Vanguard is best known for its index mutual funds. Vanguard 500 Index Fund (ticker VFINX) can be regarded as the best known S&P 500 index fund. However, the company has expanded to offer numerous other funds including sector funds, bond funds, and exchange traded funds.
Vanguard continues to emphasize low costs to the investor. It is famous for the lowest expense ratios.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Mutual Funds" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Would Classic Titles Like "Thomas Covenant" Work on Netflix or Amazon Prime?
- How to Ruin Your Portfolio Performance: The Power of Fees and Time
- 5 Mistakes I've Made in the Past 5 Years
- 3 Billionaire-Approved Tech Stocks You Can Buy Today
- Read This Before You Retire
- This Billionaire Has a Problem With Warren Buffett