Vanguard is a leading mutual fund company.
Vanguard is best known for its index mutual funds. Vanguard 500 Index Fund (ticker VFINX) can be regarded as the best known S&P 500 index fund. However, the company has expanded to offer numerous other funds including sector funds, bond funds, and exchange traded funds.
Vanguard continues to emphasize low costs to the investor. It is famous for the lowest expense ratios.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Mutual Funds" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Foreign Stocks: Balance Your Portfolio and Profit From Global Growth
- 3 Health Care Stocks Bucking the S&P Downtrend
- Materials Stocks: Cash In on the Global Recovery
- 1 Promising Sign For LINN Energy's Future
- IT Stocks: Information Technology Offers Growth and Dividends
- EU Monetary Policy Change: What's the Impact on Vanguard European Stock Index?