Vanguard is a leading mutual fund company.
Vanguard is best known for its index mutual funds. Vanguard 500 Index Fund (ticker VFINX) can be regarded as the best known S&P 500 index fund. However, the company has expanded to offer numerous other funds including sector funds, bond funds, and exchange traded funds.
Vanguard continues to emphasize low costs to the investor. It is famous for the lowest expense ratios.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Mutual Funds" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is WisdomTree Investments Inc. Finally Poised for a Turnaround?
- The Best Global Stock Funds for Your Portfolio
- 20 Stocks With Monthly Dividends 2014: Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC
- 3 Good Reasons to Buy Annuities
- When It Comes to Investing, Hope for the Best and Plan for the Worst
- 7 Stunning New Findings About Retirement in America