This rule impeded short selling in a sharply declining market. Some believe elimination of the uptick rule is a factor in the increased volatility of the stock market.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- LifeLock, Inc. Earnings: Bring On the Upside Funnel
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc. Stays Ahead with a Healthy Third Quarter
- 6 Common Application and Screening Mistakes Property Managers Make
- Medicare Recipients Celebrate Premium Freeze, But Will It Last?
- 6 Things Preventing Your Home Sale