This rule impeded short selling in a sharply declining market. Some believe elimination of the uptick rule is a factor in the increased volatility of the stock market.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Reasons Your Health Insurance Premium Will Likely Rise in 2016
- What do CCAR results mean for the biggest US banks?
- Too Good to Be True? Proceed With Caution on These 2 Biotechs
- 3 Stocks Growing Faster Than Chipotle
- Biotech Head-to-Head: Gilead vs. Celgene
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC Earnings: Finally Turning a Corner?