An unsecured loan, also called a personal loan, is backed by your credit rating and your promise to pay.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- American Express and Costco: Who Divorced Who?
- Why American Express Gave Costco the Boot (and Not the Other Way Around)
- 8 Ways to Increase Your Credit Score to Get the Lowest Mortgage Rates
- 3 Things Main Street Capital Corp.?s Management Wants You to Know
- STAG Industrial's Acquisition Spree Can't Lift Its Bottom Line
- Can Lending Club Save Community Banks?