An unsecured loan, also called a personal loan, is backed by your credit rating and your promise to pay.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Americans' Average Net Worth by Age -- How Do You Compare?
- Prospect Capital Corp.: A First-Ever Look at One of Its Largest Investments
- Equity Commonwealth Earnings: First Steps of the Turnaround Emerge
- Capital One's Biggest Strength Is Also Its Biggest Weakness
- What Is a Student Card?
- Why Shares of Builders FirstSource, Inc. Jumped 69% Today