A unit payment is the formal name of the "dividends" paid by royalty trusts. Royalty trusts are publically traded limited partnerships. It is the units of the trust that are traded on the exchanges. The payments they make, often monthly, sometimes quarterly are unit payments.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should You Invest In PayPal's IPO?
- 5 Things Investors Need to Hear From Windstream Holdings Inc's Management
- Medicaid Stocks to Watch as Quality Ratings Emerge
- 5 Reasons Your Health Insurance Premium Will Likely Rise in 2016
- Microsoft Windows Phone Gets a New (and Old) Partner
- Why NCUA Insurance Should Matter to You