A unit payment is the formal name of the "dividends" paid by royalty trusts. Royalty trusts are publically traded limited partnerships. It is the units of the trust that are traded on the exchanges. The payments they make, often monthly, sometimes quarterly are unit payments.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Questions Every New Vacation Home Investor Should Ask Themselves Prior to Purchasing A Property
- Social Security: 3 Charts Show the 3 Biggest Threats to Future Benefits
- 5 Things Tiffany
- 5 Things United Continental Holdings Inc's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Reasons Sanofi's Stock Could Rise
- Is It Time to Buy Kimberly-Clark Stock?