A unit payment is the formal name of the "dividends" paid by royalty trusts. Royalty trusts are publically traded limited partnerships. It is the units of the trust that are traded on the exchanges. The payments they make, often monthly, sometimes quarterly are unit payments.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Key Things Williams Companies Inc Management Wants You To Know
- 1 Company Benefitting From Android Pay and the New Samsung Galaxy S6 Design
- Can Intrexon Corp's Jaw-Dropping Growth Continue after Tuesday's 20% Jump?
- This Is the Worst Place to Save Money, but Many Do It Anyway
- 3 Bank Stocks to Buy in March
- Pfizer Inc. Has a Growth Problem -- Here Are 3 Ways to Change That