Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) own transportation companies. The Railroad, along with its subsidiaries and rail affiliates, is its reportable operating segment.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Union Pacific Corporation Earnings Burned by a 26% Plunge in Coal Shipments
- Will These 3 Risks Stall Union Pacific's Growth?
- Union Pacific Corporation?s Liabilities: 3 Facts Investors Should Know
- How Does Union Pacific Stack Up Against the Rest of the Railroad Industry?
- Is Union Pacific Corporation Managing its Assets Well?