Under Armour (NYSE: UA) specializes in the design, manufacturing, marketing and sales of athletic apparel and footwear. Created by a former University of Maryland football player and headquartered in Baltimore, MD.
Famous for their marketing tagline, "Will you protect this house!?"
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Under Armour-Third Quarter Earnings: Running a Marathon at a Sprinter's Pace
- After Under Armour Stock Surged 50% in 2014, Are Shares Still a Buy?
- Is It Time to Buy Under Armour, Inc. Stock?
- How Nike's $8 Billion Buyback Plan Gave It a Big Win
- Is Under Armour, Inc. or Skechers USA, Inc. a Better Stock to Buy?