Tuition is the fee paid to educational institutions by the student for the courses they take.
Private university tuitions are often thousands of dollars per semester, but part time students pay fees per credit hour. Trade schools and training session often charge fees. These charges may be paid by employers as a benefit for their employees when the employee files paperwork to get preapproval for the course.
Individuals seeking to pay for the education of their children should look into 529 Plans.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- You Can Learn How to Make Money Investing: Just Do It!
- Don't Overlook These Employers When Looking for a Job
- The Best Ways to Pay for Your Child's College Education
- Want to Get Out Of Student Loan Debt? These 5 States Could Help You Do It
- 2 Things That Still Can Lead to the American Dream
- Is Home Depot One of the Best Companies in America?