Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Whole Foods Market Inc. Investors Shouldn't Lose Sleep Over These 2 Essential Metrics? Yet
- Will Home Depot Deliver a Strong Second Quarter?
- 114 Billion Reasons Why Kinder Morgan Inc Won?t Stop Growing
- What to Expect From This Debt-Laden Oil Company's Earnings
- Recall Costs Clobber General Motors Earnings Again
- 5 Questions to Ask When Goldcorp Releases Earnings