Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Pay's Best Feature May Be the Reason It Fails
- Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. Aims at Big Players in Payment Processing
- 5 Things Visa Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- STAG Industrial Keeps Growing, but How Far Can It Expand?
- MercadoLibre Stock Explodes Higher After a Blowout Quarter
- Peter Thiel Exclusive: Apple Pay Could Struggle With Adoption