Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks That Could Surprise This Earnings Season
- After the Sell-Off, Read This Before Buying IBM Stock
- 2 Things Windstream Holdings Inc. Dividend Investors Need to Know
- Starbucks Corporation Is Investing Aggressively In Store Growth, But Is the Stock a Buy?
- 1 More Advantage Apple Pay Has Over The Competition
- 5 Things CSX Corporation Just Told Investors