Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things AT&T Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Analysts: Ford to Slip Again in September, GM and Chrysler Up Big
- What You Need to Know About Stratasys Ltd.'s Latest Acquisition
- Is Apple Pay a Game Changer, or Does It Just Spell Danger?
- You Won't Believe Who Bank of America's Next Big Threat Is
- Is Apple Pay Going to Kill Your Credit Card?