Tim Hortons (NYSE:THI) principal business is the operation, development and franchising of quick-service restaurants that serve high-quality food including hot and cold coffee, baked goods, sandwiches and soups.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What You Didn't Know About the Unbelievable Amount Warren Buffett Put Into This Fast-Food Chain
- Here's Why Warren Buffett Is Investing $3 Billion in the Burger King-Tim Hortons Deal
- 3 Reasons Why Burger King Buying Tim Hortons Makes Sense
- How Wendy?s Gifted Burger King Worldwide, Inc. a Lower Tax Bill
- Why Tim Hortons, Inc. Just Served Up Piping-Hot Results