The Greenbrier Companies
The Greenbrier Companies (NYSE:GBX) is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of railroad freight car equipment in North America and Europe and a provider of leasing and other services to the railroad and related transportation industries in North America.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is There More Potential in This High-Growth Railroad Service Company?
- What to Expect From American Railcar's Earnings
- Why Greenbrier, Walter Energy, and Cliffs Natural Resources Jumped Today
- Why Greenbrier Companies Inc. Stock Jumped Today
- Greenbrier Companies Earnings: Will Energy Keep Driving Railcar Demand?