Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Time is Running Out on Your Chance to Add These 3 Stocks to Your IRA
- How to File Your State Taxes for Free
- Markets Change. So Should You.
- Should Gold Be Part of My Portfolio?
- Investors' Love/Hate Relationship With Stratasys Stock
- 82% Of Americans Are Making a Big Retirement Mistake. Don?t Be One Of Them!