Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Often Should You Adjust Your "Retirement Number"?
- Selling Seadrill For This Reason is the Dumbest Thing You Could Do Right Now
- J.C. Penney Company: 5 Things Management Wants You to Know
- Is Caterpillar Inc. Finally a Good Buy for Value Investors?
- If You?re In One of These Groups, You Are a Tax Audit Target
- 4 Smart Things You Can Do With $1,000 Right Now