Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Personal Financial Planning: 3 Tips for Long-Term Success
- Maybe Newmont Mining Was Right After All
- 3 Key Takeaways From the 2014 Social Security Trustees Report
- Is Statoil a Buy Following Second-Quarter Weakness?
- 3 Reasons Freeport-McMoRan's Stock Will Soar
- The Hard Truth: Successful Investing Involves a Lot of Luck