Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Movado Group, Inc. Dials Up Some EPS Growth
- Raven Industries Inc. Reveals Another Tough Quarter
- 3 Top High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy in 2016
- The Coca-Cola Co. Tries a Slimming Formula
- Even Pfizer and Allergan Have Doubts About Their $160 Billion Merger
- What Are Silver Wheaton's 3 Biggest Risks Right Now?