Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is It Time to Buy Amazon.com Inc. Stock?
- IRA vs 401k: Which Is Better for You?
- Travelers Companies Inc.'s Third-Quarter Earnings: 3 Key Takeaways
- The Coca-Cola Company's Q3 Earnings: Currency Woes, Revamped Plans
- 4 Ways that Netflix, Inc. Disappointed Investors Last Week
- J.C. Penney's Turnaround: It Just Doesn't Add Up