Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Calculate Your Adjusted Gross Income
- The Long Road of Proving Yourself as an Investor
- Turnaround Efforts at Sierra Wireless Inc. Yielding Mixed Results
- Westport and Fuel Systems Merging: Can 2 Wrongs Make a Right?
- Altria's Dividend Increase Is Music to Investors' Ears
- What Is a Pension? Is It All You'll Need to Retire?