Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Priceline Group's Stock Is Up More Than 37% in the Past Year
- No Breakthrough Yet in Indonesian Mining Logjam
- Republic Services? Q2 Earnings Preview
- The Boeing Co.'s EPS Soared 59%, but Its Stock Price Dropped -- What Gives?
- Lingering Questions Plague AMD's Semi-Custom Ambitions
- What?s Next for These Beaten Down Gold Miners?