A tax bracket is the particular rate an individual's income tax rate falls on a rate schedule.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 4 Biggest Financial Benefits of Marriage
- The First Thing You Should Do With Your Paycheck After Getting a Raise
- How to Calculate Taxable Income for Georgia State Income Tax
- Are Preferred Shares Right for You?
- Why Buying Low and Selling High Doesn't Work for Master Limited Partnerships
- How the 2016 Presidential Election Could Affect Your Investments