TJX (NYSE: TJX) is an off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the US and worldwide. Its T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and A.J. Wright chains in US, Winners chain in Canada and T.K. Maxx chain in Europe sells off-price family apparel and home fashions.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Wednesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades)
- Don't Panic About The TJX Companies, Inc.'s Earnings Miss!
- Why Game Stop, The TJX Companies, Inc., and Newmont Mining Are Today's 3 Worst Stocks
- TJX Will Keep Crushing Midprice Department Stores
- Can Kirkland's Survive a Home Decor Onslaught From Bed Bath & Beyond and TJX?