In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Does Lockheed Martin Want to Put Exoskeletons on Workers?
- The Surprising Reason Americans Don?t Save More in Their 401(k) Plans
- Here's the Next-Generation Battery Market You Never Knew Existed
- Is Internet Banking the Best Choice for You?
- Does America Have a Stranglehold on This Valuable Resource?
- Integrated Oil & Gas Isn't Really That Integrated Anymore