In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Apache Corporation's CEO Wants You to Know
- Qualcomm, Inc. Isn't Going to Make It Easy for Intel Corp. to Win the iPhone 7s
- Healthcare's Greatest Dividend Stocks
- Is Advance Auto Parts the Value Pick in Its Sector?
- Intel Corp. to Improve Mobile Profitability by $800 Million in 2016
- 4 Things Williams Companies Inc.?s CEO Wants You to Know