In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Is the Best State to Retire In (Hint: It's Not Florida)
- 4 Uncommon Tax Deductions You May Be Overlooking
- Exxon Mobil Used To Be Bigger Than Apple; What Happened?
- 5 Freakishly Expensive Cancer Drugs
- 5 Things I Learned About America's Space Program From Watching YouTube
- General Electric Company Wants You to Meet the Factory of the Future