In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is America?s Richest Family?s Wealth at Risk?
- Tesla Motors, Inc. Earnings This Week: Watch These Game-Changing Storylines
- Defense News Roundup: Pentagon Trains for WMD, and Are Helicopters Heading to Africa?
- Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Model X: Sales to Surpass Model S?
- Irony Alert: Synthetic Biology Could Have Avoided the Costly Recall at Whole Foods Market
- Whose Oil Will Quench China?s Thirst?