In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Whole Foods Market a Lawsuit Waiting to Happen?
- Can the Aviation Boom Send General Electric's Stock Flying?
- The Intel Corporation Margin Fallacy
- Why the Oil Price Plunge Could be Short-Lived
- MLPs: Williams Companies Inc. Sees a Once-In-A-Generation Opportunity in Natural Gas
- What $60 Oil Could Mean for the Safety of Linn Energy's Sky-High Dividend