In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Advertisers Are Unhappy With All of Your Facebook Friends
- Why J.C. Penney Company Stock Is Plunging After Hours
- Why Universal Display Corporation Went Dim After Mixed Earnings
- Vale S.A. Earnings: The Right Moves in a Bad Market
- Priceline Group's Tiny Acquisition Could Make a Huge Difference
- Better Restaurant Stock Buy: McDonald?s Corporation or Panera Bread Co??