In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Real Risks Fairmont Santrol Investors Need to Know About
- This Company Was a Logistical Nightmare for Investors in August
- Here's What Cornelius Vanderbilt Would Do When Stocks Tumbled
- Google Delays Its Radical Plan to Reinvent the Smartphone
- Does Target Need Faster Delivery to Battle Amazon?
- 5 Top Stocks to Buy in September