Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Nation's Largest Insurer Just Dropped a Bombshell on Obamacare
- Good Luck With That Forecast
- 3 Stocks Retirees Should Avoid
- Apple Inc. CEO Tim Cook Is Wrong About iPad Pros Replacing PCs
- How Much Cash Does Apple Have?
- Get Ready for a Lot More Notifications From Facebook