Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Watch Review -- Development, Release and Future
- McDonald's Corp. Says Hello to Sirloin Burgers, Goodbye to Profits
- Why McDonald's Corp.'s Minimum Wage Hike Doesn't Matter
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Disney to Apple: Disrupting TV Won't Be Easy
- The Real Reason Behind the McDonald's Corporation Wage Hikes