Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple, Inc. Design Guru's Promotion: Good or Bad?
- Apple's Big Strength: Operational Excellence
- 8 Charts to Celebrate the iPhone's 8th Birthday
- Steve Jobs and the Most Remarkable Growth Story of All Time
- New Details Of Apple Inc.'s Retail Revival Emerge
- For Musicians, Apple Music?s Most Exciting Features Could Be Its Free Ones