Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Everything We Know Apple, Inc. Bought In 2014 ? And What It Means for 2015 And Beyond
- Tesla's Next Big Fight Is Direct to Customer Sales, Why Can't Tesla Sell Direct?
- Why $60 Oil Isn?t as Big a Worry as You Might Think
- The Best Tech CEOs of 2014
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. Freely Admits It's Unsure About the Future
- 3 Essential Metrics for Apple, Inc. Investors to Watch in 2015