Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- After Microsoft Jumped 15%, Is It a Buy?
- 3 Leading CEOs I Trust With My Money
- For Google, Inc., Paying a Dividend Would Be a Mistake
- Where Apple Stock Will Be In 10 Years?
- Where Will Apple Stock Be In 10 Years?
- Are There OLEDs in Apple Inc.?s Future?