Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Chipotle Being Run by Ad Men?
- Wohlers: There Are Major Obstacles for 3-D Printing to Overcome
- What to Expect When Pandora Media Inc Reports Earnings
- Apple Just Made Its Case to Join the Dow. Will Intel or Cisco Get the Boot?
- Apple Increases Stock Buyback, Raises Dividend
- If Streaming Music Kills Digital Downloads, Apple Must Make a Huge Decision