Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Who?s Really in Charge of Microsoft Corporation? Nadella, Gates, or Ballmer?
- Should Apple Listen to This Billionaire and Make Smart 4K TVs?
- Peter Thiel Exclusive: Buying Apple Inc. Stock Means Betting Against Innovation
- What Tesla's Gigafactory Means for U.S. Manufacturing Jobs -- and Investors
- 3 Reasons Why Carl Icahn Doesn't Get Apple Stock
- MacBook Air Retina: More Evidence Apple Inc. Won't Unveil This New Device on Thursday