Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Do the Richest People in America All Have in Common?
- The 2 Keys to Microsoft Corporation's Future
- 5 Must-Read Quotes From General Electric Company's Management
- Chipotle Profits Up 27%, but Growth Is Slowing: 4 Key Big-Picture Takeaways
- Proto Labs Inc. Earnings on Thursday: 3 Things to Watch
- Apple Inc.'s Next Product Is ... A New iPod?