Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why is Microsoft's Surface Pro Challenging Apple's MacBook?
- Backed by Google Ventures, the First Robot Hotel Butler Just Reported for Duty
- 3 Tech Companies With Surprisingly Strong Dividends
- 1 Peculiar Reason Why Apple, Inc.'s iWatch May Not Be Real -- Yet
- Apple Might Want To Take Notice Of This Massive Opportunity
- 5 Ways the Rich Think Differently Than You