Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways This Company Is Planning for Growth
- 'Almost Human' Ratings Don't Tell the Whole Story
- Microsoft's Plunge Leads the Dow's Wobbly Dip
- Netflix Is Getting All Sentimental
- Will 'Catching Fire' Continue to Outperform 'Frozen'?
- Netflix Looks to Double Down on Original Content