A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is VirnetX Holding Corporation a Good Pick After Shares Plunged?
- How Safe is Coke Stock and Its Dividend?
- Is It Time to Buy Zions Bancorporation Stock?
- T-Mobile US, Inc. and Uncarrier 7.0: Are AT&T and Verizon Running Scared?
- Homebuilders' Recovery Means Recovery in Their CEOs' Pay
- What Verizon Dividend Investors Need to Know In September