A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 1 Money-Making Lesson Warren Buffett Wishes He Learned Earlier
- What You Didn't Know About the Unbelievable Amount Warren Buffett Put Into This Fast-Food Chain
- 6 Financial Moves to Prevent Sleepless Nights
- Has Ukraine Shot Itself in the Foot With Gas Pipeline Deal?
- Abercrombie & Fitch Says "No No" to Its Logo
- Social Security: You Might Be Owed More Than You're Getting