A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This One Key Metric Says Amazon.com, Inc. Is Well On Its Way To Profitability
- I'm So Crazy That I Just Bought SeaWorld Entertainment Inc
- The Boeing Company Progress Report: Boeing Orders Soar Up, Up, and Away
- Did Audi Just Bridge Tesla Motors' Moat?
- The 8 Words That Propelled Warren Buffett to His $71 Billion Net Worth
- Comcast Corporation Customer Service Problems Keep On Coming