A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Thanks, RHEL and IoT: Red Hat Inc Stock Jumps on Q4 Earnings
- Winnebago Breaks Down as Motor Home Sales Growth Stalls
- Allied Capital: 5 Years After its Downfall
- Should McDonald's Follow Wal-Mart's Lead and Hike Wages?
- Chile Supreme Court Sides With Barrick Gold, But Is It Too Little Too Late?
- Why Is RetailMeNot Offering Fake Discounts?