A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does Kroger Co.?s $500 Million Stock Buyback Make Sense?
- Why Ford Still Has Work to Do on Quality
- Don't Believe the Hype: Microsoft Corporation Is Not Ditching Devices
- The Overlooked Reason Why I Think Gilead Sciences Stock Remains Undervalued
- CVS Health Corp.'s 5-Point Plan to Recoup Tobacco's Lost $2 Billion in Sales
- Christopher Cline: Coal King, Billionaire Playboy, or Both?