A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Cliffs Natural Resources Inc., Monster Beverage Corporation, and DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc.
- 1 Big Problem With The Container Store
- Allergan Stock Earnings: Good Enough to Fight off Valeant?
- Yellen Hates Biotech Stocks! Should You?
- Selling Xbox One Without Kinect Pays Off for Microsoft
- New Food Safety Scare for McDonald's, KFC in China