A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc Beats Sales and Earnings Estimates; Shares Rise 5%
- Sony?s PlayStation 4 Continues to Destroy Microsoft?s Xbox One
- Johnson & Johnson's 3 Major Strengths
- Mortgage Rates Decline; 30-Year Rate Averages 4.27%
- What's Wrong With These 3 Dow Stocks Today?
- How Will Companies Secure the Internet of Things?