A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Under Armour?s Strong Performance Should Continue
- Why the Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge Is a Monster and Infiniti Needs to Build It
- Trust, but Verify
- This Might Be the 2016 Maserati GranTurismo
- Is Jon Stewart Wrong or Does America Really Spend More on Defense Than the Next 13 Nations Combined?
- What Did General Electric Company Buy for $9 Billion?