A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Qlik Technologies, Inc. Earnings: Strong Results, Soft Guidance, Shares Jump
- Weatherford International Plc Earnings: What You Need to Know
- Silicon Laboratories Earnings: Stock Soars on Classic Beat-and-Raise Report
- 3 Top Stocks To Buy Near 52 Week Lows
- Facebook vs. Twitter: Which Is the Better Social-Media Investment?
- NXP Semconductors NV Keeps Delivering for its Long-Term Shareholders