A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7 Top Stocks to Buy for 2015
- Is Dollar Tree Inc.'s Stock Still a Buy?
- Could Low Oil Prices Affect Boeing's Order Book?
- Amazon.com Inc. Is Losing More Money Than You Think
- Ford Motor Company Hopes the Third Time Is the Charm for Sync
- Stratasys, Ltd. Executive Talks Consumer 3D Printing and Hewlett-Packard Company