A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 U.S. Solar Company Just Took a Big Step Into China
- How I Got Started in Finance
- Investor Alert: Apple's Financial Reports Will Look Different Going Forward
- The 5 Worst Climate Villains Among World Leaders
- Tesla Motors Inc's Secret Growth Weapon -- Hint: It's Not Cars
- Is Transocean LTD?s Fleet in Danger of Falling Apart?