State Street (NYSE: STT) is a financial holding company which provides a range of investment management strategies, specialized investment management advisory services and other financial services for corporations, public funds, and other sophisticated investors.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- With Activist Investors Circling, Is The Bank of New York Mellon a Buy?
- Blackrock, State Street, or Wisdom Tree: Who's Winning the Business of ETFs?
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Pass Up On State Street Corporation
- The One Thing Banks Wish You Would Forget About
- Why ETFs Are So Popular (And Why You Should Use Them)