Stagflation is an increase in the general price level at the same time as an increase in the unemployment rate.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Harvard Professor Recommends Withdrawing All of Your Money From Banks. He's Dead Wrong.
- Don't Expect $10 Gasoline Anytime Soon
- The Death Knell for the Fed's QE Policies
- Bitcoin and Other Forgotten Bubbles: What Happens After the Crash?
- J.M. Smucker: A Long-Term Winner
- The Day the Dow Broke the 5,000-Point Barrier