A spot market is a market where goods are paid for with cash and delivered immediately.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- US Silica Blows Out Earnings, but Crashing Oil Prices Threaten Future Growth
- U.S. Silica Holdings Earnings: Don?t Freak Out Today
- Exclusive Interview With Clean Energy Fuels Inc. CEO Andrew Littlefair
- Oil Prices Have You Confused? Here's a Peek Behind The Crazy Oil Market
- Will Big Oil Smack Down the Dow?
- Will Cheap Oil Crush Emerge Energy Services LP's Dividend?