A spot market is a market where goods are paid for with cash and delivered immediately.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Big Oil Smack Down the Dow?
- Will Cheap Oil Crush Emerge Energy Services LP's Dividend?
- FedEx Earnings: A Robust Quarter Finds No Love From Investors
- Natural Gas Stocks: Why Exactly Are Cheniere Energy Investors Heading for the Exits?
- Why US Silica Holdings Inc. Barely Missed a 10% Drop Today
- Nordic American Tankers Ltd. isn?t Worried About Oil Prices