Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- McDonald's to Shed More Restaurants in Bid to Revive Business
- Why Shares of Valero Energy Corporation Dropped 10% in April
- Is This Why the Street Keeps Doubting Gilead Sciences, Inc.?
- 10 Retirement Savings Myths That Won?t Go Away
- Tesla Motors Inc.'s $3,000 Powerwall Is Available This Summer
- The 3 Best Stocks to Invest in Cybersecurity