Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Would Warren Buffett Buy Bitcoin?
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers
- Here's What You Need to Know About the Libra Oil Field
- 10 Famous Investment Quotes and What We Can Learn From Them
- Why Would America Sell Saudi Arabia 15,699 Dangerous Missiles?
- Bank of America Pegs Bitcoin -- Here's Why It's a Waste of Time