Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- SodaStream Stock at $40 Doesn't Sound So Bad
- If Apple Ditches Gorilla Glass, Here's What Happens to Corning
- IPO Alert: The Company Behind Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Self-Driving Efforts?
- Why the Zillow and Trulia Deal Will Boost Both Companies
- Chevron Becomes a World-Leading Producer
- 2 Important Observations From Facebook, Inc.?s Second-Quarter Earnings