Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Prospect Capital Corp.: A High-Yield Dividend Stock on Sale
- Should You Invest in Corporate Tax Inversions?
- SodaStream International Ltd. Buyout Buzz Is Fizzing Again
- Did Apple, Inc. Let Us Down With These 3 Missing iPhone 6 and Apple Watch Features?
- 3 Reasons Digital Realty Trust Inc.'s Stock Could Rise
- George Soros Is Betting on This Risky Stock: Should You?