Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- GoPro, Inc. Earnings: The Question Investors Need to Ask
- Will McDonald's Menu Changes Help the Ailing Company Get Back in Shape?
- Why Apple, Inc. Stock is Still a Solid Dividend Bet
- Tile Shop Holdings Earnings: Does CEO Retirement Change the Game?
- Corning Cracks Expectations, Teases Gorilla Glass 4
- Intel Corporation's FinFET Leadership Looks Intact