Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Is Jeremy Clarkson's Net Worth?
- Can Novavax Inc.'s Stock Inoculate Your Portfolio From More Market Mayhem?
- 7 Reasons Buying a Home Now Is a Smart Move
- How Much Could China's Currency Impact Apple Inc.'s Earnings?
- 4 Things to Watch When Universal Display Corporation Reports Earnings
- Can Twitter, Inc. Reinvigorate User Growth?