Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Dividend Paying Stocks: Let?s Go Shopping For Malls
- AT&T Inc. Earnings: Will Price Wars Crush Growth?
- 3 of Offshore Drilling's Biggest Players Are Now Negative on the Industry Outlook
- Why BHP Will Fail Once Again in Acquiring PotashCorp
- Apple Inc. Is Walking a Fine Line Introducing a Larger iPhone 6
- If Coca-Cola Acquires Keurig Green Mountain, Shareholders Should Be Outraged