Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is It Time to Buy Groupon Stock?
- 3 Reasons Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX) Could Fall
- Amazon's Fire Phone Fizzles: Here's Why It Doesn't Matter
- Is It Time to Buy Kimberly-Clark Stock?
- 5 Things Philip Morris International's Management Wants You to Know
- Why Plug Power Inc. Has Skyrocketed 271% in 2014