Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Herbalife, Chipotle Mexican Grill, and FuelCell Energy Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Lloyds, RBS, Barclays, and HSBC: Britain's Big Four Banks Face A Big Breakup Threat
- Income Investing by the Poolside
- Dow 17,000: I Am Not Exactly Celebrating
- Molycorp: An Increasingly Risky Bet for Retail Investors
- Should You Join This Major Hedge Fund in Buying Keryx Stock?