Spectra Energy Partners
Spectra Energy Partners (NYSE: SEP) is a partnership Company, which was formed by Spectra Energy to own and operate natural gas transportation and storage assets.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Energy Stocks for Dividend Investors to Cash In On Despite the Oil Crash
- Spectra Energy Partners' Growth Plans Make This MLP Undervalued
- Spectra Energy Corp. Beats on Top and Bottom Line
- Will Dominion Resources, Inc.'s MLP Be a Profit Pipeline?
- 3 Master Limited Partnerships for Your Dividend Portfolio