Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) is an independent energy company focused on natural gas. Through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, the Company is engaged in natural gas and oil exploration and production, natural gas gathering, transmission and marketing, and natural gas distribution.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 3 Best Natural Gas Stocks by Reserves
- Weak Natural Gas Market Sends Southwestern Energy Company?s Stock Down 11% in June
- Natural Gas Investing: This Is Why Southwestern Energy Company Is So Bullish on Natural Gas
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation Unloads Marcellus and Utica Shale Acreage
- Why Chesapeake Energy Corporation Stock Blasted Higher