Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) is an independent energy company focused on natural gas. Through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, the Company is engaged in natural gas and oil exploration and production, natural gas gathering, transmission and marketing, and natural gas distribution.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- 1 Thing Chesapeake Energy Corporation Doesn't Have to Worry About This Fall
- The 3 Best Natural Gas Stocks by Reserves
- Weak Natural Gas Market Sends Southwestern Energy Company?s Stock Down 11% in June
- Natural Gas Investing: This Is Why Southwestern Energy Company Is So Bullish on Natural Gas