A sole proprietorship is a business organization under which an indivdual owns the business.
The owner includes the business profits on his personal income tax return.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 8 Ways to Avoid a Nanny Tax Nightmare
- Nanny Tax Rules: Not Just for People With Nannies
- Self-Employed Taxes: How Much You'll Owe and How You Can Pay Less
- What Is an LLC? It?s How You Might Organize Your Business
- What Your Tax Return Says About You
- If You?re In One of These Groups, You Are a Tax Audit Target