Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways to Get Rich in the Stock Market
- 3 Stocks to Buy With Dividends Yielding More Than 4%
- Guess Which Company Just Toppled Amazon.com Inc's Top Spot For Business Reputation
- 3 Stocks You Can Buy and Hold for Your Children Over the Next 50 Years
- Should Apple, Inc. Be Scared Of Xiaomi's U.S. Plans?
- Great Scott! 3 Things "Back to the Future" Can Teach Us About Investing