Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should Facebook Increase the Volume of Ads Displayed to Users?
- General Electric?s Renewed Appetite for Sustainability a Big Win for Investors
- Fortune: Apple, Inc. Is Still the World's Most Admired Company
- Today's 3 Worst Stocks in the S&P 500
- Why Apple Took a Bold Stance on the Environment
- Profits, Purpose, and the Power of Admiration