Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Investing in Socially Responsible Companies: Pandora Media, Inc.
- Facebook, Inc. Stock Earnings: Another Big Quarter, but Headwinds Are Coming
- Investing in Socially Responsible Companies: Splunk
- Investing in Socially Responsible Companies: lululemon athletica
- 3 Big Obstacles to Early Retirement
- 1 Little-Known Advantage Most Investors Miss