Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Much Investment Risk Should You Take?
- The Average American Is Just Plain Wrong on Social Security
- This Company Is Settling What Could Be a Record Lawsuit for Retirement Savings: Is Your Employer Nex
- Why Women Have Less Money in Retirement
- Market's Manic Monday; Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Long-Term Investing
- 5 Things Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Management Wants You to Know