Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- You May Hate Monsanto, But It Doesn't Matter
- Dow 17,000: I Am Not Exactly Celebrating
- Does Google Have Work to Do In the Near Term?
- Downstream Solar Companies, Funds Drive Strong Solar Investment
- A Purchase of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac's Common Stock is Speculation, Not Investing
- Generation X Could Face a Retirement Squeeze