Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Top Franchises: Investing in Famous Dave's
- Why GoPro Stock Is Finally a Buy Today
- Meet the Enemy of Retirement Security: Procrastination
- Is Bank of America One of the Best Companies in America?
- Is Pricewaterhouse Coopers One of the Best Companies in America?
- Is Walmart One of the Best Companies in America?