Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will New Leadership Help the Xbox One Compete With the PlayStation 4?
- Starbucks' Caffeinated Currency
- Zynga App Offers FarmVille 2 Without Facebook
- Why Investors Should Worry About the Chink in Tesla Motors Inc.'s Armor
- 3 Things You Need to Know About the Latest UN Report on Climate Change
- The Biggest Mistake Couples Make in Retirement