Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Lessons the Richest Man in the World Learned From Warren Buffett
- Who Doesn't Have to Pay the Obamacare Penalty?
- Investing in Socially Responsible Companies: Broadcom Corporation
- Tech Stocks Weekly: Cisco Earnings, Net Neutrality, and the News You Need to Know
- Where Will Google Stock Be in 10 Years?
- Investing in Socially Responsible Companies: Synaptics, Incorporated