Small molecule drug
Loosely defined, a small molecule drug is one that can be taken in pill form.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks I'm Buying As The Market Tumbles
- Should Your Portfolio Say Hello to Halozyme Therapeutics Inc.?
- 3 Biotech Stocks Bucking the Stock Market Crash
- The 3 Most Disappointing Drug Launches of All Time
- Forget Inovio's Q2 Results -- All Eyes Are Focused on These 3 Developments
- Why Omeros Corporation's Stock Rocketed Higher Today