Small molecule drug
Loosely defined, a small molecule drug is one that can be taken in pill form.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- MannKind Corporation: Past, Present, and Future
- Forget Marijuana -- This Drug Offers a Far Bigger Opportunity
- Are Biosimilars the Next Big Thing in Biotech?
- In Case You Missed It, This Study May Have Uncovered a New Way to Fight Cancer
- How Amgen Could Side-Step The Sting of Patent Expiration
- Should AbbVie, Inc. Buy Acadia Pharmaceuticals to Help Fight Parkinson's Disease?