Small molecule drug
Loosely defined, a small molecule drug is one that can be taken in pill form.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Market Could Grow 6250% in 10 Years
- Why Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc. Shares Were Hammered
- 3 Stocks Benefiting From Jaw-Dropping Growth in Specialty Drug Spending
- Is This Number the Scariest Healthcare Statistic Out There?
- 5 Stocks With Jaw-Dropping Growth Potential
- 3 Tiny Biotech Stocks That I'm Paying Attention to in 2015