Small molecule drug
Loosely defined, a small molecule drug is one that can be taken in pill form.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Amgen, Inc. Gives AbbVie Inc the Highest Form of Flattery
- Should Pfizer Inc. Buy This Surprisingly Competitive Biotech Stock?
- Lung Cancer Incidence Is the Highest in These 10 States
- Why Novo Nordisk Stock Is Better Than the Best
- Why ISIS Pharmaceuticals Inc. Stock Is Flat in 2014
- 5 Things Eli Lilly and Co's Management Wants You to Know