Small molecule drug
Loosely defined, a small molecule drug is one that can be taken in pill form.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 30 Captivating Facts Celebrating an Important Biotech Breakthrough
- Why Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. Shares Temporarily Spiked Higher
- What's Behind Celgene's Spending Spree
- Can Heart Drugs Disrupt an Emerging Breast Cancer Market?
- Keep An Eye on Exelixis, Cell Therapeutics, Isis, and Amarin Today
- 3 Drugs That Changed Medicine (and Were Discovered by Accident)