Simple interest is the interest calculated on the original principle amount of a loan.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Travelers Companies Inc.'s Third-Quarter Earnings: 3 Key Takeaways
- Interactive Brokers Takes a Hit, but Turbulent Markets Could Mean Better Days Ahead
- Will Lenovo?s Yoga Tablet 2 Pro Kill Apple?s iPad Air 2?
- 2 Simple Steps To Finding Top Dividend Stocks That Beat the Stock Market
- Why Cisco Systems, Inc. Isn't Crazy to Spend $7.5 Billion on Share Buybacks
- This Is Why Bank of America Is Still Struggling