Simple interest is the interest calculated on the original principle amount of a loan.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should Barrick Gold's Shareholders Be Skeptical of the Possible Merger With Newmont Mining?
- Kinder Morgan: Mexican Demand Is Renewing Conviction
- Inflation Could Keep the Dow From Setting New Record Highs For Decades
- More Questions Surface About Ocwen Financial?s Convoluted Business Dealings
- 3M Co. Earnings: Will Growth Soar This Quarter?
- Facebook and Apple Are Knocking Down PayPal's Doors