Simple interest is the interest calculated on the original principle amount of a loan.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- There's $2.1 Trillion Sitting Overseas, How Do We Get It Back on American Soil?
- 1 Must-Watch Interview for 3D Systems Corporation and Stratasys, Ltd. Investors
- 3 Lessons the Richest Man in the World Learned From Warren Buffett
- How the Child Tax Credit Can Help You
- The Easiest Way to Cut 5 Years Off Your Mortgage
- Retirement Investing: Could This Be The Safest 8% Return You?ll Ever Find?