Simple interest is the interest calculated on the original principle amount of a loan.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Insiders Love These 3 Biotech Stocks
- Will China Be Netflix Inc.'s Toughest Expansion Market?
- Celgene Corporation's $4 Billion Bet That Its Stock Is Cheap
- Google Fixes Chrome Browser As It Prepares To Fend Off Microsoft Edge Launch
- The Reason Behind Sarepta Therapeutics Inc.'s Sinking Stock Price
- The Typical American Is Embarrassed by Their Retirement Savings. Should You Be, Too?