The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Workday Inc. Earnings: Strong Growth Continues With Revenue Beat
- Is It Time to Buy United Parcel Service, Inc. Stock?
- Solar News: SunEdison Betting Billions on the Future of Renewable Energy
- The Secret Service?s Most Important Job Is Not What You Think
- Which Mobile Phone Company Has the Highest Early Termination Fees? (Hint: It Isn?t AT&T)
- Kinder Morgan's Merger Will Keep its Dividend Safe For Years to Come