The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These Two Hot Mobile Plays Are Headed in Opposite Directions
- How Viewers Watch ESPN and Why It Matters
- Is This the Silver Lining Coeur Investors Are Looking For?
- Microsoft Should Kill Windows RT for These 2 Reasons
- Weekend Box Office: Hunger Games 'Catching Fire' & 'Frozen' Have Banner Thanksgiving
- Big Blue Belongs in Your Portfolio