The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons SunEdison Inc's Stock Could Rise
- Burger King vs. McDonald's: Which One is Better?
- SunPower Earnings: Beating Expectations Is No Longer Enough
- 3 Things to Watch When Boston Beer Co., Inc. Reports Earnings
- Will Marijuana-Based Pharmaceuticals Make Drugs More Affordable?
- America's Top Financial Frights