The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple, Inc. Earnings: 1 Number to Ignore and 3 Worth Paying Attention To
- 3 of Our Favorite Hedge Fund Managers
- Can You Guess What Cancer-Causing Agent Researchers Just Found in Electronic Cigarettes?
- 9 Words That Will Help You Retire Rich
- I'm Closing My Special Situations Portfolio
- Understanding an Insurer's Balance Sheet