The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- UnitedHealth's Earnings Deliver, but Risks Lurk Beneath the Surface
- You Get a Hellfire Missile, and You Get a Hellfire Missile! Everybody. Gets. A Hellfire Missile!
- No Warp Drive for NASA: But Here's the Next-Best Thing
- How Can YouTube Persuade Users to Pay Up?
- The 4 Best Stocks to Invest in Autonomous Driving
- 3 Reasons This Oil Stock is a Better Buy Than Linn Energy Today