The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Week's 5 Dumbest Stock Moves
- Netflix, Inc. Earnings: Where Momentum Really Matters
- Which Beer Stock Should You Guzzle Down for Your Portfolio?
- Can Natural Gas Help Intrexon Take the Lead in Isobutanol Development?
- 2 Auto Executive Salaries Investors Need to Know About
- Green Shoots Appear in the Shipping Market