The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Big Fat Greek Crisis
- Small Cap Stocks to Watch in Biotech
- Did LG Solve Apple Watch?s Biggest Problem?
- Planning to Retire Early? Here Are 3 Things You Need to Think About
- The Typical American Is Embarrassed by Their Retirement Savings. Should You Be, Too?
- 7 Ways the Federal Reserve Affects You and Your Money