The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Wisdom from Warren Buffett?s Golden Anniversary Letter
- Oil Stocks: What Linn Energy's Latest Move Means for Future Dividend Growth
- A Fresh Marijuana Study Reveals Shocking News Regarding Its Relative Safety
- Did Researchers Just Discover a Functional Cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
- 25 Major Factors That Caused or Contributed to the Financial Crisis
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. Profitable in Q4: Strong Momentum Heading Into 2015