The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Read This Before Buying GoPro Stock
- Why SodaStream's 57% Stock Dip in 2014 Could Get Worse in 2015
- 3 Money-Making Biotech Stocks That Could Go Higher
- Could Organovo Holdings Inc. Be Running Out of Money?
- Peter Thiel Exclusive: Why a PayPal Merger Doesn't Make Sense
- The Next Blue Chip Stocks: 3D Systems Corporation