The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- A Wearables War: Can More Entrants Save Fitness Bands?
- Does GameStop's CEO Know What He's Talking About?
- Here's What This $290 Billion Pension Fund Has Been Buying
- Netflix's Enemy Is Amazon's Friend
- Say Hello to the New Fastest Growing Drug in History!
- 1 Thing Every Investor Needs to Do Before Buying a Mortgage REIT