The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What You Need to Know About Credit Card Rates
- What Does Your Credit Report Say About You?
- Why Unemployment Rates in These 5 States Could Soar Next Year
- Samsung and LG Just Upped the Ante in the Smartwatch War
- Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate: Warren Buffett's Next Big Thing
- Credit Card Offers: Which Should You Accept?