Short covering is the purchase by a short seller of a security that was sold short.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Westport and Fuel Systems Merging: Can 2 Wrongs Make a Right?
- Ask a Fool: When Do You Know to Sell a Stock?
- Long Term Disability Insurance -- Is This The Most Important Insurance You Don't Have?
- How TASER International Stunned Investors in a Bad Way Last Month
- 5 Things MannKind Corporation's Management Team Wants You To Know
- Get Ready, Because Big Changes Are Coming to Obamacare in 2016