Short covering is the purchase by a short seller of a security that was sold short.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Read This Before You Retire
- Out of 12 Big Pharma Stocks, This is the 1 You Can Confidently Hold for the Next 10 Years
- Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile or Sprint: Can You Guess Which is America's Favorite Wireless Brand?
- Russia Proposes a Disruptive Innovation That Could Change How We Travel
- Why 1 Wall Street Firm Believes Twitter Inc. Might Be a "Tweet" Bit Overdone
- Investors' Love/Hate Relationship with MannKind Corp. Stock