A short bond is a bond that matures in less than 2 years.
Compare: Long bond
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- PIMCO Funds: Are They Right for You?
- Risk Aversion: What Does It Mean, and Is It Good or Bad for Investing?
- "Robin Hood Tax" Aims for Free College Education at Wall Street's Expense
- The Smart Way to Double Your Money in Retirement
- Why Housing-Market Panic Is Overblown -- For Now
- Broker Commission: Understanding the Costs and Hidden Fees