A short bond is a bond that matures in less than 2 years.
Compare: Long bond
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Twitter, Inc. About to Go on a Shopping Spree?
- How Much Savings and Growth Do You Need to Retire?
- Is Pricewaterhouse Coopers One of the Best Companies in America?
- 3 Reasons Why Windstream Holdings Inc.'s Stock Could Fall
- Chipotle Stock Could Be Worth Way More Than $700
- Google and the Chromebook Are Going Toe-to-Toe With Apple in Education