A short bond is a bond that matures in less than 2 years.
Compare: Long bond
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Trends that Could Make or Break the Bank Industry in 2015
- 3 Stocks Pre-Retirees Can Buy and Hold for the Next 20 Years
- 3 Key Retirement Income Stats: How Do You Measure Up?
- Why Microsoft's Massive Debt Sale Is a Savvy Move
- Forget Annaly Capital Management, Inc. Stock -- Here are 3 Better Dividend Stocks
- Think Twice Before Following This Tony Robbins Financial Advice