If approved, the initiatives would often require the corporation to pursue green or socially responsible programs, but almost anything can appear in an initiative. They rarely receive the votes needed for approval.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tesla Motors, Inc. Talks China: It Still Could Be One of Our Biggest Markets
- Is Cisco Systems, Inc. Stock a Buy?
- Stocks To Buy For 10 Years: Facebook Inc, Amazon.com, Inc, and Google Inc.
- Movado Slows Down, but Can It Wind Itself Back Up?
- Michael Kors Takes Another Dive on Slumping Growth
- Memo to Samsung: Improve Your Corporate Communication