If approved, the initiatives would often require the corporation to pursue green or socially responsible programs, but almost anything can appear in an initiative. They rarely receive the votes needed for approval.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Goldman and Morgan Stanley's Impressive Earnings, Chipotle's Weird-Tasting One, and GE Misses NBC
- Why the Dow Finished the Week With a Whimper
- Apple Inc: The Good Times Are Not Over
- Why Chipotle Mexican Grill, Barnes & Noble, and Moneygram International Tumbled Today
- What Are Yum! and McDonald's Biggest Risks and Chipotle's Best Asset?
- 300mpg Diesel-Electric Hybrid Unveiled by Volkswagen