If approved, the initiatives would often require the corporation to pursue green or socially responsible programs, but almost anything can appear in an initiative. They rarely receive the votes needed for approval.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should Investors Steer Clear of Arista Networks?
- Why Ambarella, Arena Pharmaceuticals, and ITC Holdings Jumped Today
- T-Mobile Offers Sprint Users $200 To Switch
- Ferrari Edges Closer to Separation From Fiat Chrysler
- GoPro Inc's Biggest Shareholder Sells 30% of Its Stake
- George Soros' Fund Dumped These 2 Stocks: Should You?