If approved, the initiatives would often require the corporation to pursue green or socially responsible programs, but almost anything can appear in an initiative. They rarely receive the votes needed for approval.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tesla Motors, Inc. Earnings Next Week: The Metrics That Really Matter
- Underpants, Ground Beef, and Car Dealerships: A History of Leucadia National
- 2 Communication Equipment Dividends You Can Buy Right Now and 1 to Avoid
- 3 Stocks Income Investors Should Be Buying Today
- Will Second-Quarter Earnings Launch Colgate-Palmolive to New All-Time Highs?
- Here are 4 Ways Dr Pepper Snapple Group Could Maximize Shareholder Wealth