Sears (Nasdaq: SHLD) is a broadline retailer. It currently conducts its operations in three business segments: Kmart, Sears Domestic and Sears Canada.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- McDonald's Corporation Looks More Like This Failing Retailer Every Day
- The Waltons Sell Shares in Wal-Mart and Netflix Prepares to Split its Stock
- Sears Holdings Corp. Starts Cashing In On Its Real Estate
- Shares of Sears Holdings Corp. Jump on REIT Formation
- Sears Holdings Risk Rises as Vendors Get Nervous ... Again