The back of Schedule D is where reduced taxes for capital gains and qualifed dividends is calculated.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Fiat Chrysler's Dealers Got Crushed in These Rankings
- From Supercomputer Chefs to 3D Printers -- Disruptive Innovation Is Changing How We Eat
- Will Marijuana Be Covered by Your Insurance Plan?
- Here's What We Know About the Next Microsoft Surface
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- General Electric Company Wants You to Meet the Factory of the Future