The back of Schedule D is where reduced taxes for capital gains and qualifed dividends is calculated.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are Health Insurance Premiums Tax-Deductible?
- Virgin America, Inc. Earnings: So Far, So Good
- Did Intel Corporation Just Redefine "Tick-Tock"?
- Northrop Grumman Bids Solo on Air Force Trainer. Is This Northrop's Last Hurrah?
- Our Biggest Tax Mistake -- and How You Can Avoid It
- How Burger King Trounced McDonald's in This Key Metric