In contrast, waged employees are paid by the hour and are not exempt from overtime laws. They are sometimes called non-exempts.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Easy Ways to Think About Hard Finance Stuff
- The Standard vs. Itemized Deduction: Plan Ahead to Lower Your Taxes
- How to Avoid Capital Gains Tax on Stocks: I Just Did It, and You Could, Too
- Will RadioShack's Holiday Plan Save It From Bankruptcy?
- Foolish Calculators
- To Win the Holidays, Amazon.com Pushes Employees to the Limit