In contrast, waged employees are paid by the hour and are not exempt from overtime laws. They are sometimes called non-exempts.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Uncommon Tax Deductions You May Be Overlooking
- Why Millions of Obamacare Enrollees Are Cutting the IRS a Check This Year
- Munger's Advice on Shamans, Humility, and Attention Spans
- Should McDonald's Follow Wal-Mart's Lead and Hike Wages?
- Bank Stocks: 2 to Avoid, 1 to Buy
- Here's the Average American's Mortgage Payment, by Age and Income -- How Do You Compare?