In contrast, waged employees are paid by the hour and are not exempt from overtime laws. They are sometimes called non-exempts.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7 Simple Budgeting Tips
- Just How Much Did the Big Bank CEOs Make in 2013?
- April 15 and Beyond: Take Control of Your Financial Future
- Unlike McDonald's and Yum! Brands, Chipotle Mexican Grill Doesn't Rob its Employees
- 3 Winners in Discount Retail: Costco, TJX, and Amazon.com
- Did Marissa Mayer's Pay Go Up or Down?