In contrast, waged employees are paid by the hour and are not exempt from overtime laws. They are sometimes called non-exempts.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why First Horizon National Corporation is Doing All The Right Things to Increase Shareholder Value
- Foolish Calculators
- 3 Ways You Can Raise Kids Who Are Smart About Money
- The Real Crisis with U.S. Student Debt No One Is Talking About
- Defense News Roundup: When the A/C Goes Out, the U.S. Army Calls a Contractor
- Are CEOs Worth the Millions of Dollars They're Paid?