In contrast, waged employees are paid by the hour and are not exempt from overtime laws. They are sometimes called non-exempts.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Difference Between a Restricted Stock Unit and a Restricted Stock Award
- Single People Can Maximize Their Social Security Benefits, Too! Here's How
- How Women Can Get Ahead of the Retirement Savings Gap
- These 10 Companies Have the Most Financially Healthy Employees
- Here?s How the Average American Household Earns Its Income, by Generation -- How Do You Compare?
- Why You Shouldn't Consolidate Your Student Loans