In contrast, waged employees are paid by the hour and are not exempt from overtime laws. They are sometimes called non-exempts.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- If You're Rich, You Won't Want to Miss These 3 Tax Deductions
- Why a 401(k) Match Matters More Than You Think
- 10 Quick Topics to Brighten Your Summer
- What Do the Richest People in America All Have in Common?
- This Shocking Chart Will Redefine How You View Early Retirement
- Why Michael Jordan Deserves to Make $100 Million a Year From Nike