S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
As of Sept. 15, 2010, the 42 S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats include Archers-Daniel-Midland, Coca-Cola, Family Dollar Stores, and Chubb Corp.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "board name" board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Better Dividend Stock: AbbVie or Johnson & Johnson?
- 2 Household Products Stocks to Watch
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- 3 Dividend Aristocrats You've Probably Never Heard Of
- Retirees Should Own These 3 Dividend Stocks If the Market Falls
- Don?t Buy Procter & Gamble; Buy This Dividend Stock Instead