S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
As of Sept. 15, 2010, the 42 S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats include Archers-Daniel-Midland, Coca-Cola, Family Dollar Stores, and Chubb Corp.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "board name" board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Johnson & Johnson's Stock Could Fall
- 3 Reasons Aflac?s Stock Could Fall
- 3 Reasons Johnson & Johnson Stock Could Rise
- 5 Companies in This Sector Have Raised Their Dividend for at Least 41 Straight Years
- These 3 Companies Just Raised Their Dividends
- 3 Stocks Senior Citizens Can Consider Purchasing Right Now