S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
As of Sept. 15, 2010, the 42 S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats include Archers-Daniel-Midland, Coca-Cola, Family Dollar Stores, and Chubb Corp.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "board name" board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 9 Warren Buffett-Approved Dividend Stocks
- Walgreen Company: Should Investors Love This Dividend Aristocrat?
- How ExxonMobil Corporation?s Dividend Strategy Will Deliver the Next Round of Growth
- Earnings Roundup: Look Beyond Abbott Labs' Short-term Bumps
- 3 Dividend Paying Stocks: Let?s Go Shopping For Malls
- A Good Defense Can Be the Best Offense: Two Stocks for Your Portfolio