S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
As of Sept. 15, 2010, the 42 S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats include Archers-Daniel-Midland, Coca-Cola, Family Dollar Stores, and Chubb Corp.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "board name" board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Warren Buffett's Best Dividend Stocks in 2015
- 3 Dividend Aristocrats We Wouldn't Buy
- Better Big Oil Dividend: ExxonMobil Corporation or Chevron Corporation?
- Good News, Intel Investors: Dividends Untouched by Gloomy Guidance
- Better Dividend Stock: AbbVie or Gilead Sciences, Inc.?
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now