S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
As of Sept. 15, 2010, the 42 S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats include Archers-Daniel-Midland, Coca-Cola, Family Dollar Stores, and Chubb Corp.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "board name" board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Better Dividend: Abbott Laboratories vs. Medtronic, Inc.
- 3 Top Health Care Dividends Every Investor Needs to Know
- Steven Tanger, CEO of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Talks Succeeding Through a Recession
- Here's Why You Need Universal Corp in Your Portfolio
- Did the Market Get This One Right?
- Dow Dividend Aristocrat: Chevron