S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
As of Sept. 15, 2010, the 42 S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats include Archers-Daniel-Midland, Coca-Cola, Family Dollar Stores, and Chubb Corp.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "board name" board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Earnings Roundup: Look Beyond Abbott Labs' Short-term Bumps
- 3 Dividend Paying Stocks: Let?s Go Shopping For Malls
- A Good Defense Can Be the Best Offense: Two Stocks for Your Portfolio
- Is Johnson & Johnson's Dividend Unbeatable?
- Prospect Capital: Dividends, Not Capital Gains
- Mold Your Own Dividend Aristocrat Portfolio