S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
As of Sept. 15, 2010, the 42 S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats include Archers-Daniel-Midland, Coca-Cola, Family Dollar Stores, and Chubb Corp.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "board name" board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: What Investors Need to Know
- The 3 Best Stocks to Invest in Household Products
- Johnson & Johnson's Earnings: What You Need to Know
- Better Buy: Wal-Mart Stores Inc. or Costco Wholesale?
- Why Chipotle Mexican Grill Stores Are Way More Profitable Than McDonald's Corp.
- 5 Best Stocks to Invest In REITs