Rule Breakers, Rule Makers
Rule Breakers, Rule Makers, technically The Motley Fool's Rule Breakers, Rule Makers, is a 1999 book by David Gardner and Tom Gardner outlining two different but complementary approaches to investing: buying Rule Breakers (innovative and emerging upstarts who'll win the future battle for profits in their industry) and Rule Makers (fat-cat cash cow businesses that will stand the test of time).
An Amazon link to the book is here.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- SodaStream Still Looks Cheap, Despite the Stock's Rally This Week
- Apple and Netflix Dominated the Last Decade: Are the Good Times Over?
- You'll See Apple Inc. Streaming More Music Soon
- Will Elon Musk Become the New Steve Jobs?
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Worth Buying
- Marvel, Please Don't Cast Johnny Depp as Dr. Strange