Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and Sanofi Grab a Blockbuster FDA Approval
- Why Shares of Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Fell Today
- 3 Tiny Stocks to Buy If Biotech Tumbles
- 3 Questions Investors Should Ask When Celgene Reports Its Second-Quarter Results
- 3 Stocks to Watch at the Pump
- Target-Date Funds: The Pros and Cons