Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Big Is This Risk for Isis Pharmaceuticals, inc. Stock?
- What Do Short-Sellers Have Against These 3 Companies?
- This Week in Biotech: Puma Sprints, Gilead Sweeps, and Inovio Hits the Mark
- Things to Avoid at All Costs
- Will Comcast's Customer Service Ever Get Better?
- Why Analysts Like Spirit Realty Capital More Than Realty Income and National Retail Properties, Inc.