Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Clinical-Stage Biotech Stock That Could Make You Into a Millionaire
- 3 Up-and-Coming Restaurant Stocks to Watch
- Did the U.N. Just Ruin This $5 Billion Monsanto Business?
- The Single Best Tech Stock to Own Today
- Bubble Bursting? 3 Top Stock Biotech Stocks to Buy
- Why Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. Shares Burst Today.