Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Comcast's Customer Service Ever Get Better?
- Why Analysts Like Spirit Realty Capital More Than Realty Income and National Retail Properties, Inc.
- Yellen Hates Biotech Stocks! Should You?
- Allergan to Cut 1,500 Employees in Restructuring
- Why Warren Buffett Doesn't Diversify (Too Much)
- Roundtable: 3 Stocks Janet Yellen Would Hate