Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Delta Air Lines Inc. vs. American Airlines Group Inc: Which Is a Better Investment?
- This Beaten Down Tech Stock May Finally Be Worth the Gamble
- The Best Global Stock Funds for Your Portfolio
- 3 Top Growth Stocks You Can't Afford to Ignore
- Unlikely Hero: Can Monsanto Rid the World of Pesticides?
- Is IBM Still a Warren Buffett Stock?