Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- A New Gateway for Middle East Oil
- 6 Questions You Must Ask Your Financial Advisor Before 2014
- Does This Retracted Study Mean Monsanto Foods Are Safe?
- 3 Tasty Food Companies for Your Portfolio
- The Best Coffee Stock for Your Portfolio: Starbucks, Dunkin' Brands, or McDonald's?
- Marvel and DC's Muslim Superheroes Shatter Stereotypes