Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Retirement and Risk: The Difference Between Tolerance and Capacity
- Fifth Street Finance Corp. Gets Slapped With a Downgrade From Fitch
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- 2 Trends that Could Make or Break the Bank Industry in 2015
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- 3 Stocks Pre-Retirees Can Buy and Hold for the Next 20 Years