Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why SouFun Holdings Ltd. Shares Will Fly Above $15
- 5 Unlikely Companies Bucking the Biotech Sell-Off
- No Way to Deny the Rite Aid Corporation Turnaround Now
- The Most Dangerous Thing People in Their 20s and 30s Do With Their Money
- The Real Reason Why Tablets Will Make Restaurants More Profitable
- Best Buy in Sports Apparel: Nike, Under Armour, or Lululemon?