Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things to Know About Omeros Corporation
- Arrowhead Research Surges as It Advances Its Drug for Hepatitis B into Phase 2
- Why High-End Luxury Brands Are Losing Their Luster
- How to Design a Core and Satellite Portfolio Strategy
- 3 Lessons From Tuesday's 228-Point Dow Jump
- 1 Stock Portfolio for Young Investors