Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Biotech Stocks That Have Been Unfairly Beaten Down
- Why Revolutionary Cancer Vaccine Maker Inovio Pharmaceuticals Was Crushed in September
- Here's Why Isis Pharmaceuticals' Stock Shed 19% of its Value in September
- 3 Stocks in the Metals Mining Sector We'd Still Buy
- Save the Date: Target-Date Funds Explained
- How to Keep a Cool Head in Any Market