Risk free rate
The risk free rate is the rate of return one can generate without taking on risk of losing money.
In practice, the risk free rate is simply the rate of return on United States Treasury bonds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 2 Biggest Concerns With Kinder Morgan
- 1 Retirement Income Option You Might Not Have Considered
- Another Good Sign for Apple's iPhone 6 Launch
- Is America?s Richest Family?s Wealth at Risk?
- Why Ford Is Giving the 2015 F-150 Another (Eco)Boost
- Facebook, Inc. Stock Nearly Doubles Since Its IPO -- Buy, Sell, or Hold?