Risk free rate
The risk free rate is the rate of return one can generate without taking on risk of losing money.
In practice, the risk free rate is simply the rate of return on United States Treasury bonds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Exactly Is IBM These Days?
- Why Spectranetics Corporation Stock Surged Today
- Keep Calm and Carry On, Roche Stock
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs Worth Selling
- Hatteras Financial: Another Sequential Book Value Gain Sets This Mortgage REIT Apart
- Don?t Fear a Correction With 2 Dividend Stocks You Can Hold Forever