Risk free rate
The risk free rate is the rate of return one can generate without taking on risk of losing money.
In practice, the risk free rate is simply the rate of return on United States Treasury bonds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are These the 2 Best Financial Stocks in 2014?
- Great Cholesterol Drug Data From Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Sanofi SA, but Read the Fine Pri
- Exelixis, Inc.'s Not So Excellent Prostate Cancer Trial Results
- 1 Big Investing Mistake Many Millennials Are Making
- Finding the Best Car Insurance for Teens
- Why The iPhone 6 Could Mean Big Things for This 1 Small Company