Risk free rate
The risk free rate is the rate of return one can generate without taking on risk of losing money.
In practice, the risk free rate is simply the rate of return on United States Treasury bonds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3D Printing Stocks: A Deep Dive Into Arcam AB's Winning Q3 Earnings Report
- Forget ConAgra Foods, This Stock Should Be On Dividend Investors Radar
- 1 Fantastic Stock to Buy in a Panicky Market
- 3 Drugs Critical to Johnson & Johnson's Future
- Dividend Aristocrats: Time to Buy PPG Industries?
- 3 Top Defensive Stocks to Buy When Markets Nose Dive