A rights offering is a special offer by a company to its shareholders to purchase additional shares.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Easier Mortgages Are Coming Back -- Will They Boost the Housing Market or Cause Another Crash?
- Subaru 2015 Impreza: New Features Aim to Boost Sales
- Target's Bold Holiday Pricing Strategy May Make You Dump Amazon
- The Real Reason Many Americans Dislike Obamacare
- Use This New Roth IRA Trick to Boost Your Retirement Savings
- Did U.S. Sanctions on Russia Expose a Great Stock Buying Opportunity?