A rights offering is a special offer by a company to its shareholders to purchase additional shares.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These 2 Oil Companies Have Bypassed The U.S. Export Ban: Which Should You Choose?
- 9 Critical Investing Lessons From a Nobel Prize-Winning Economist
- Why This Black Friday Is So Important For Wal-Mart
- Twitter Stock Will Jump This Holiday Season, If You Believe Twitter
- Apple, Inc. Really Wants You To Use Beats Music
- Gilead Sciences Inc. Just Paid $125 Million for Something It Can't Use for a Year