Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Much Money Do You Need to Retire Early?
- Why Wayfair Inc's Future Looks Bright
- Olive Garden Is Still a Problem at Darden Restaurants, Inc.
- Tax Liens: A Must-Avoid Government Snare or a Winning Investment Idea?
- How to Ruin Your Portfolio Performance: The Power of Fees and Time
- Gift Tax Exclusion: How You Can Avoid a Key IRS Tax Trap