Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Federal Reserve: The 1 Thing Investors Should Bank On
- Why the Market's GDP-Induced Drop Makes No Sense
- Can You Actually Have Too Much in Your 401(k) and IRA?
- 3 Important Facts About Social Security Spousal Benefits
- Our 25th Year of Retirement by Age 62
- Why Did EMC Corporation Soar 5% Higher This Morning, Only to Lose It All Again?