Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks to Buy Before the Holidays
- The Ins and Outs of Commodity Dividends
- Even Pfizer and Allergan Have Doubts About Their $160 Billion Merger
- How Women Can Get Ahead of the Retirement Savings Gap
- Johnson & Johnson's Latest FDA Approval Could Spell Problems for Amgen
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. Tweaks Its Aircraft Plans