Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple, Inc. Stock Could Hit $635 on More Expensive, Larger iPhone
- Hunting for Opportunities Among Teen Retailers
- 3 Reasons Juniper Networks Looks Like a Great Value
- Ford's Mark Fields on Ford's Challenges in Europe
- The Most Important Things to Remember During a Stock Market Panic
- Fool's Gold Report: Gold, Platinum Again Diverge; Barrick Sells Part of African Stake