Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 10 Quick Steps to Plan for Retirement in Your 30s
- With This Investment Strategy, Market Corrections Don't Have To Be Scary
- Best Investment Companies: Things You Need to Know Before Picking
- Foolish Calculators
- What Stock Market Crash? These Stocks Have All Moved Higher
- 7 Dividend Myths That Are Just Plain Wrong