Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What the Chinese Stock Market Crash Can Teach You
- Trex Co. Inc. Moving From Turnaround to International Growth?
- Why a 401(k) Match Matters More Than You Think
- Social Security: Everything You Need to Know in 8 Simple Slides
- Medicare Reform: Are There Realistic Alternatives to a Jeb Bush "Phaseout"?
- The 3 Worst Money Habits of Millennials