Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways You Can Trick Yourself Into Saving More Money
- 5 Perfectly Legal Ways You Could Use Your Retirement Savings Early
- Selling Your Home? Don't Get Suckered by These 3 Tax Myths
- 3 Most Important Things You Probably Should Know About Social Security
- What Is Medicare? And What Does It Mean to Me?
- How to Pick Small-Cap Stocks Buffet Would Love