Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- "Ignorance Is Bliss" Seems to Be Most People's Unfortunate Retirement Plan
- Why Don't These Winning Stocks Pay Dividends?
- This Should Be Your First Investment
- 3 Stocks That Could Make Huge Moves This Week
- Billionaire Carl Icahn's Stock Buys: The Breakup Master Strikes Again
- The Average American Spends This Much Time on Their Tax Return. How Do You Compare?