Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Big Can a Social Security Check Be?
- Investing in Socially Responsible Companies: Pandora Media, Inc.
- Is Las Vegas Sands Stock a Buy?
- Delta Air Lines Inc. vs. American Airlines Group Inc: Which Is a Better Investment?
- 3 Things Bank of America Should Do Right Now
- Danger Lurking in Duke Energy Stock's Dividend Payout Ratio?