Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Is Gross Pay, and How Is It Different From Your Salary or Net Pay?
- 3 Dow Stocks Hiding Weak Growth Prospects With Share Buybacks
- What Is Industrialization?
- Here's What Bill Ackman Has Been Buying and Selling
- These Dow Dividend Stocks Aren't As Stingy As They Look
- Subsidized Versus Unsubsidized Student Loans -- Explained Simply!