Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Thanks, RHEL and IoT: Red Hat Inc Stock Jumps on Q4 Earnings
- Lululemon Athletica Bounces Back But Paints a Gloomy Picture for 2015
- 5 Key Takeaways from ExOne Co.'s Earnings Call
- The Best Places to Retire May Not Be What You Expect
- 3 Cheap Growth Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Social Security: Key Strategies for Protecting Post-Retirement Income