Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Buffalo Bills for Sale: Are They Really Worth $1.1 Billion?
- Genworth Financial Inc: An Extremely Undervalued Insurance Company With Massive Potential
- 3 Reasons Why Outerwall Is in Trouble
- Everyone Could Work Less
- American International Group: Why The Warrants May be a Better Bet Than The Common Stock
- Buy 100 Stocks Loved by Insiders