Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Why Endologix's Latest Report Might Worry You
- Here's Why Libbey's Earnings Are Worse Than They Look
- 3 Shares That Have Missed the FTSE 100 Rally
- Why Lloyds Banking, Intermediate Capital, and Quindell Portfolio Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares Hitting New Highs
- When It's Time to Sell