However, some mortgage lenders have been known to use teaser rates to attract business. Those rates can be far below market.
Borrowers are urged to fully investigate their interest rates before signing up for an ARM. You need to know what the monthly payments are likely to be when the teaser rate expires.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Nike, Inc. Just Sprinted Past Expectations
- 3 Things to Watch When Nike, Inc. Reports Earnings
- Seadrill Ltd. Revisited: Was Not Selling a Mistake?
- Is It Time to Buy Nike, Inc. Stock?
- 5 Things Coach, Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- "Guardians of the Galaxy," "Maleficent," and More: The 5 Biggest Box Office Hits of Summer 2014