However, some mortgage lenders have been known to use teaser rates to attract business. Those rates can be far below market.
Borrowers are urged to fully investigate their interest rates before signing up for an ARM. You need to know what the monthly payments are likely to be when the teaser rate expires.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Which of These 3 High-Yielding REITs Is Best for Your Portfolio?
- Latest eBay Data Breach Shows Deeper Security Concerns Than Reported
- Warning Signs at El Paso Pipeline Partners
- Monday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades)
- Why JPMorgan Chase & Co. Shares Could Pop 20%
- 3 Things to Watch When CYS Investments and Hatteras Financial's Report Earnings