However, some mortgage lenders have been known to use teaser rates to attract business. Those rates can be far below market.
Borrowers are urged to fully investigate their interest rates before signing up for an ARM. You need to know what the monthly payments are likely to be when the teaser rate expires.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Weatherford International's Flip-Flopping Management Sent Shares Plunging 16% in September
- After Its Earnings Miss, Is BlackBerry Ltd. a Terminal Short?
- T-Mobile Customer Service: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- How to Calculate Cost Basis for Inherited Real Estate
- AT&T?s Unlimited Data Plan Comes Closer to Being Unlimited
- 3 Surprises From Apple's iPhone 6s