However, some mortgage lenders have been known to use teaser rates to attract business. Those rates can be far below market.
Borrowers are urged to fully investigate their interest rates before signing up for an ARM. You need to know what the monthly payments are likely to be when the teaser rate expires.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Nike, Inc. Outruns Earnings Expectations -- Again
- Does a Mortgage Refinance Make Sense?
- Cash-Out Refinance Mortgage: Good Way to Finance a Remodel?
- Worried About Joining the "Sandwich Generation"? Don't Be
- Obama vs. the FCC: Who's Got Your Back on Net Neutrality?
- 5 Things eBay's Management Wants You to Know