However, some mortgage lenders have been known to use teaser rates to attract business. Those rates can be far below market.
Borrowers are urged to fully investigate their interest rates before signing up for an ARM. You need to know what the monthly payments are likely to be when the teaser rate expires.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Darling Ingredients Inc. Earnings Beat on Diamond Green Diesel Strength
- 3 Reasons Vanguard Natural Resources Could Cut Its Dividend? Again
- 3 Key Takeaways From BreitBurn Energy Partners LP Earnings
- Stop! Read This Before Refinancing
- Solazyme Earnings: The Only News That Really Matters
- 5 Things eBay's Management Wants You to Know