However, some mortgage lenders have been known to use teaser rates to attract business. Those rates can be far below market.
Borrowers are urged to fully investigate their interest rates before signing up for an ARM. You need to know what the monthly payments are likely to be when the teaser rate expires.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why National Bank of Greece Went Into Freefall in June
- Medicare: 3 Tips to Get the Right Medigap Coverage
- Stocks to Hedge Oil and Gas
- Types of Loans: Mix and Match
- T-Mobile Amps Up Its JUMP! Device Trade-in Offer to 3 Trades a Year
- Spider-Man? Captain America? Neither. Marvel Names Its Most Important Character