However, some mortgage lenders have been known to use teaser rates to attract business. Those rates can be far below market.
Borrowers are urged to fully investigate their interest rates before signing up for an ARM. You need to know what the monthly payments are likely to be when the teaser rate expires.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Arctic Cat Weathers Winter Storms as Turnaround Efforts Take Shape
- This Medicare Mess Could Delay Your Retirement
- Why Capitalism and Fossil Fuels Will Drive Climate Change Action
- 3 Issues Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC Needs to Address in 2015
- Golf Clap for eBay, Inc.'s Solid (and Surprising) 4th-Quarter Results
- 3 Questions Going Into eBay, Inc. Earnings