Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: REGN) is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and intends to commercialize pharmaceutical products for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Amgen's Next-Generation Cholesterol Drug Is Approved, but Pricing Is a Huge Concern
- Bouncing Biotech? 3 Stocks To Buy
- Bull Or Bear? Biotech's Post-Earnings Buys and Sells
- This Is a Concern That Amgen Investors Shouldn't Take Lightly
- Are the 3 Best-Performing Big-Cap Biotech Stocks of 2015 Still Worth Buying?