A redemption fee is a fee levied for selling shares of an index fund. Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of the fund.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Pershing Square Capital Management's Legendary Performance
- Airline Fares Just Plummeted -- or Did They?
- A Growing Threat to Credit Card Profits
- Jumbo CD Rates: Is a Jumbo CD Right for You?
- Tax Liens: A Must-Avoid Government Snare or a Winning Investment Idea?
- Visa Black Card vs. Amex Platinum Benefits: Not Even Close