A redemption fee is a fee levied for selling shares of an index fund. Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of the fund.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- $450 for a Credit Card? It Might Be Worth It
- Understanding Retirement Plan Fees and Expenses Can Supercharge Your Savings
- How to Get Rich By Starting Your Own Hedge Fund
- 4 Ways American Airlines Is Swallowing US Airways
- Headed to the World Cup? Be Sure to Take One of These Cards Along!
- Best Credit Cards for Summer Vacation