A redemption fee is a fee levied for selling shares of an index fund. Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of the fund.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tax Liens: A Must-Avoid Government Snare or a Winning Investment Idea?
- Visa Black Card vs. Amex Platinum Benefits: Not Even Close
- PIMCO Funds: Are They Right for You?
- GM MasterCard: Great Perks, If You Need Them
- Edward Jones Credit Card: Good Product, But Is It Right for You?
- Why Amazon.com Inc. Shouldn't Fear These Two Hot Start-ups